Friday, December 18, 2009

The Last Dance


The Last dance was by far my favorite moment of the day. We danced to Coldplay's Yellow and about halfway through the dance, everyone started to gather around us and form a circle, swaying to the song, and K and I could just feel so much love in the room. This is why we didn't just elope. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful, loving community of friends and family. Really, look at it. That's a family if ever I've seen one. K and I were crying by the end of it, and laughing and just so overwhelmed with how much joy there was in that tent. So K called out, "Okay everyone. Group hug!"

I don't think she expected it to happen.

But it did.

And I don't think either of us thought that moment could have gotten any better.

But it totally did.












Our wonderful photographer was Kevin Jacobus of NHimages.

No comments:

Post a Comment