Thursday, September 24, 2009

Centerpieces

As I was working on printing our programs and waiting for our printer to get its stuff together (some of the pages of some of the programs are going to be pink or purple or blue or crazy rainbows because the black and white ink decided to drop some acid before printing some of these, I don't even know, but eff it, they'll look cool), I finally got around to taking some pictures of the centerpieces Cassie helped K and I make a few weeks ago. The photos aren't great, but I'm sure the photographer will get some pics of them once they're like, on the official tables on the official day and stuff, but. Here's a peak at some of them:


Later today: Dress fitting! (And Leah Time!!)
This Weekend: Wedding Shower Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. these are really totally unique in a low key, but classic, but awesome, way. finally house of leaves was lauren's brother's favorite book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Desaray! I'm thrilled you think so!

    House of Leaves is also my favorite (well, tied for first with The Crying of Lot 49).

    ReplyDelete