Sunday, September 20, 2009

On Monday (That's tomorrow, actually. Huh.), a few things of note will be occurring. First, Leah is coming to do another fitting for the dresses (the third to last, I believe? There will be three of them next week and the dresses are scheduled to be done by the 26th or the end of the month at the latest. We are so lucky), and I can't wait to see what they're looking like. Not to mention I, oh, I dunno, miss her like woah. So. That's an awesome day right there as it is! I'll try to remember to take some pictures this time. We'll see how that goes.

But wait! It gets better! K and I are also going to be meeting with our photographer to pick up our engagement session photos and discuss which photos we want them to make sure to take day of. I'm pretty psyched to see the pictures. So keep your eyes peeled for some highlights of those soon, as well. I'm looking forward to finding out if K and I (not normally very photogenic) actually look decent in photos in the hands of a very talented professional. *laughing*

Also, I don't know how many of you out there are actually reading this, and I don't know how many of you are also LGBTQ engaged couples, but there's an awesome give-away going on over here. So if you're an LGBTQ couple lookin' to get married/ who just got married, you should check it out.

So yeah. This is the boring "heads-up" post. Hopefully the next couple of posts will be a bit more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment