Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wedding Shoes Have Been Acquired

I found my shoes today! And what's more, they kick ass. I mean this in the way that they're totally not shoes that will only be worn once. I'll likely wear them every single day from my wedding on until they disintegrate from use because they are So. Darn. Comfy.

I'm such a hippie yuppie kid. Yeah. They're Birkenstock Clogs. And they'll be perfect and I guarantee I'll have the comfiest feet around. And now I don't have to feel cruddy for buying shoes I'll only wear once and feeling like that was a waste of money! Especially since I couldn't find a pair that both fit and matched my fabric for under $20, like K did*. And frankly, if I'm going to pay more than $20 for shoes, they'd better last me years. I'm super psyched.

*Also, in case you were wondering, here's a nifty swifty photo of K's shoes. Well, one of them anyway:

No comments:

Post a Comment